Ioannis is currently under a PhD studentship funded by the Dstl (Defence Science and Technology Laboratory) of the Ministry of Defence UK. The sponsorship involves the creation of wearable electronics with embedded microcontrollers applicable to the military sector. He has attained an MSc (Master of Science) degree by the University of Manchester UK and has working experience in the Greek Ministry of Development, industry supervisory positions and European Union related projects.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago