Ioannis is currently under a PhD studentship funded by the Dstl (Defence Science and Technology Laboratory) of the Ministry of Defence UK. The sponsorship involves the creation of wearable electronics with embedded microcontrollers applicable to the military sector. He has attained an MSc (Master of Science) degree by the University of Manchester UK and has working experience in the Greek Ministry of Development, industry supervisory positions and European Union related projects.
- Electronic yarns and prototype products were on show this week at the Advanced Textiles Research Group's stand... fb.me/4Uz808cbh 5 days ago
- Meet the Advanced Textiles Research Group and find out about their prototype products at next week's Wearable... fb.me/93JG0eGh5 1 week ago
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 5 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 5 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 5 months ago