Ioannis is currently under a PhD studentship funded by the Dstl (Defence Science and Technology Laboratory) of the Ministry of Defence UK. The sponsorship involves the creation of wearable electronics with embedded microcontrollers applicable to the military sector. He has attained an MSc (Master of Science) degree by the University of Manchester UK and has working experience in the Greek Ministry of Development, industry supervisory positions and European Union related projects.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago