Ioannis is currently under a PhD studentship funded by the Dstl (Defence Science and Technology Laboratory) of the Ministry of Defence UK. The sponsorship involves the creation of wearable electronics with embedded microcontrollers applicable to the military sector. He has attained an MSc (Master of Science) degree by the University of Manchester UK and has working experience in the Greek Ministry of Development, industry supervisory positions and European Union related projects.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago