Ioannis is currently under a PhD studentship funded by the Dstl (Defence Science and Technology Laboratory) of the Ministry of Defence UK. The sponsorship involves the creation of wearable electronics with embedded microcontrollers applicable to the military sector. He has attained an MSc (Master of Science) degree by the University of Manchester UK and has working experience in the Greek Ministry of Development, industry supervisory positions and European Union related projects.
- Vibration sensors within yarn could help to monitor hand-transmitted vibration, which can cause injury. A new... fb.me/8tZXEDH33 3 days ago
- A workshop to explore developments in electronic yarn was the event of last week, attracting 80 delegates.... fb.me/8a3sAs3p7 2 weeks ago
- Representatives from Burberry visited recently to discuss and see the Advanced Textiles Research Group's work. fb.me/1TmBmqqdF 1 month ago
- The BBC visited today to film for 'Made in the East Midlands' in the Advanced Textiles Research Group's lab.... fb.me/4HscSnxqW 1 month ago
- Guilford Textiles' Rachael Wickenden hosted a visit from members of the Advanced Textiles Research Group... fb.me/8tobyy5ez 1 month ago