Dr. Nirmali de Silva visited Advanced Textiles last week and was introduced to the new electronic fabrication laboratory. Dr. de Silva is Senior Lecturer and Course Director of Fashion Design at the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka has a substantial garment industry that manufactures intimates for the UK and US markets. Last year, Sri Lanka exported goods to the value of 4 billion US dollars, a rise from 3.2 billion the year before.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago