Dr. Nirmali de Silva visited Advanced Textiles last week and was introduced to the new electronic fabrication laboratory. Dr. de Silva is Senior Lecturer and Course Director of Fashion Design at the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka has a substantial garment industry that manufactures intimates for the UK and US markets. Last year, Sri Lanka exported goods to the value of 4 billion US dollars, a rise from 3.2 billion the year before.
- Electronic yarns and prototype products were on show this week at the Advanced Textiles Research Group's stand... fb.me/4Uz808cbh 5 days ago
- Meet the Advanced Textiles Research Group and find out about their prototype products at next week's Wearable... fb.me/93JG0eGh5 1 week ago
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 5 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 5 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 5 months ago