Dr. Nirmali de Silva visited Advanced Textiles last week and was introduced to the new electronic fabrication laboratory. Dr. de Silva is Senior Lecturer and Course Director of Fashion Design at the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka has a substantial garment industry that manufactures intimates for the UK and US markets. Last year, Sri Lanka exported goods to the value of 4 billion US dollars, a rise from 3.2 billion the year before.
- A workshop to explore developments in electronic yarn was the event of last week, attracting 80 delegates.... fb.me/8a3sAs3p7 1 week ago
- Representatives from Burberry visited recently to discuss and see the Advanced Textiles Research Group's work. fb.me/1TmBmqqdF 3 weeks ago
- The BBC visited today to film for 'Made in the East Midlands' in the Advanced Textiles Research Group's lab.... fb.me/4HscSnxqW 1 month ago
- Guilford Textiles' Rachael Wickenden hosted a visit from members of the Advanced Textiles Research Group... fb.me/8tobyy5ez 1 month ago
- Guilford Textiles' Rachael Wickenden hosted a visit from members of the Advanced Textiles Research Group... fb.me/9iK4lMFTB 1 month ago