Dr. Nirmali de Silva visited Advanced Textiles last week and was introduced to the new electronic fabrication laboratory. Dr. de Silva is Senior Lecturer and Course Director of Fashion Design at the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka has a substantial garment industry that manufactures intimates for the UK and US markets. Last year, Sri Lanka exported goods to the value of 4 billion US dollars, a rise from 3.2 billion the year before.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago