Dr. Nirmali de Silva visited Advanced Textiles last week and was introduced to the new electronic fabrication laboratory. Dr. de Silva is Senior Lecturer and Course Director of Fashion Design at the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka has a substantial garment industry that manufactures intimates for the UK and US markets. Last year, Sri Lanka exported goods to the value of 4 billion US dollars, a rise from 3.2 billion the year before.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago