Martha Glazzard has just returned from the 4th International Conference and 9th International Workshop on Auxetics and Related Systems in Bolton where she gave a paper entitled “Weft knitted auxetic textile design”. Martha reports that her work received positive feedback regarding her auxetic textile samples and the rationale behind her work. The next step is to explore promoting commercial and practical applications of the technology.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago