Martha Glazzard has just returned from the 4th International Conference and 9th International Workshop on Auxetics and Related Systems in Bolton where she gave a paper entitled “Weft knitted auxetic textile design”. Martha reports that her work received positive feedback regarding her auxetic textile samples and the rationale behind her work. The next step is to explore promoting commercial and practical applications of the technology.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago