This week the Advanced Textiles Research Group received a delegation from the Worshipful Company of Framework Knitters. The company can trace its roots back to the year 1657 and was established to serve the industry that developed after the invention of the mechanical knitting machine by William Lee in 1589. Today, the company still functions as a trade association but is also involved in charitable works.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 3 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 3 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 3 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 4 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 4 months ago