Mr. Ehsan Ullah Batth, the Consul General of the Consulate General of Pakistan at Manchester, visited the textile area of the School of Art and Design this week and called into the Advanced Textiles Research Group to have a look at the latest technologies under development. The delegation also included Mr Sajid Mehmood Qazi (Community Welfare Counsellor), Mr Ali Yasir Naqvi (Education Attaché) and Mr Mohammad Hafiz. The visitors also discussed the potential for the recruitment of students from Pakistan to study textile courses at Nottingham Trent University.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago