Mr. Ehsan Ullah Batth, the Consul General of the Consulate General of Pakistan at Manchester, visited the textile area of the School of Art and Design this week and called into the Advanced Textiles Research Group to have a look at the latest technologies under development. The delegation also included Mr Sajid Mehmood Qazi (Community Welfare Counsellor), Mr Ali Yasir Naqvi (Education Attaché) and Mr Mohammad Hafiz. The visitors also discussed the potential for the recruitment of students from Pakistan to study textile courses at Nottingham Trent University.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago