Mr. Ehsan Ullah Batth, the Consul General of the Consulate General of Pakistan at Manchester, visited the textile area of the School of Art and Design this week and called into the Advanced Textiles Research Group to have a look at the latest technologies under development. The delegation also included Mr Sajid Mehmood Qazi (Community Welfare Counsellor), Mr Ali Yasir Naqvi (Education Attaché) and Mr Mohammad Hafiz. The visitors also discussed the potential for the recruitment of students from Pakistan to study textile courses at Nottingham Trent University.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago