Mr. Ehsan Ullah Batth, the Consul General of the Consulate General of Pakistan at Manchester, visited the textile area of the School of Art and Design this week and called into the Advanced Textiles Research Group to have a look at the latest technologies under development. The delegation also included Mr Sajid Mehmood Qazi (Community Welfare Counsellor), Mr Ali Yasir Naqvi (Education Attaché) and Mr Mohammad Hafiz. The visitors also discussed the potential for the recruitment of students from Pakistan to study textile courses at Nottingham Trent University.
- After presenting our research to 150 top UK surgeons in the main lecture theatre at Royal College of Surgeons in... fb.me/145DBRzIY 1 day ago
- Two job opportunities this week. This is the chance to help create a carnival costume containing the Advanced... fb.me/8F4cmxzxE 2 days ago
- A lecture entitled: 'The emerging role of the smart textile designer: a field guide for BA(Hons) Textile Design... fb.me/1hYJsiXei 6 days ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group has had an exciting week. Elizabeth Fagen, the Managing director of Boots UK... fb.me/5JQL9bsTO 1 month ago
- The first Soft Textiles and Robotics workshop was held at King's College London on Friday. Dorothy Hardy... fb.me/8I2nNHUfe 1 month ago