As the main focus of our work is electronic textiles we like to encourage links with both the textile and electronics industries. Therefore, in relation to the latter, we were delighted to host a visit this week from Roger Gibbs, managing director of PDR (http://www.pdr-rework.com/) and Jason O’Dell, managing director of O’Dell Rework Solutions (http://www.odellrework.co.uk/). PDR is a leading manufacturer of infra-red rework stations and O’Dell Rework Solutions market the stations in the UK and Ireland. The picture shows (from left to right) Jason O’Dell, Roger Gibbs, Anura Rathnayake, Professor Dias and Colin Cork.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago