As the main focus of our work is electronic textiles we like to encourage links with both the textile and electronics industries. Therefore, in relation to the latter, we were delighted to host a visit this week from Roger Gibbs, managing director of PDR (http://www.pdr-rework.com/) and Jason O’Dell, managing director of O’Dell Rework Solutions (http://www.odellrework.co.uk/). PDR is a leading manufacturer of infra-red rework stations and O’Dell Rework Solutions market the stations in the UK and Ireland. The picture shows (from left to right) Jason O’Dell, Roger Gibbs, Anura Rathnayake, Professor Dias and Colin Cork.
- A lecture entitled: 'The emerging role of the smart textile designer: a field guide for BA(Hons) Textile Design... fb.me/1hYJsiXei 2 days ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group has had an exciting week. Elizabeth Fagen, the Managing director of Boots UK... fb.me/5JQL9bsTO 1 month ago
- The first Soft Textiles and Robotics workshop was held at King's College London on Friday. Dorothy Hardy... fb.me/8I2nNHUfe 1 month ago
- Professor Roger Kneebone visited recently to give some inspiring insights into the crossover between craft skills... fb.me/6f1iSoWOz 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm's cardiovascular simulation research was featured at an event called 'The... fb.me/5Z9WjzPIk 1 month ago