As the main focus of our work is electronic textiles we like to encourage links with both the textile and electronics industries. Therefore, in relation to the latter, we were delighted to host a visit this week from Roger Gibbs, managing director of PDR (http://www.pdr-rework.com/) and Jason O’Dell, managing director of O’Dell Rework Solutions (http://www.odellrework.co.uk/). PDR is a leading manufacturer of infra-red rework stations and O’Dell Rework Solutions market the stations in the UK and Ireland. The picture shows (from left to right) Jason O’Dell, Roger Gibbs, Anura Rathnayake, Professor Dias and Colin Cork.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago