As the main focus of our work is electronic textiles we like to encourage links with both the textile and electronics industries. Therefore, in relation to the latter, we were delighted to host a visit this week from Roger Gibbs, managing director of PDR (http://www.pdr-rework.com/) and Jason O’Dell, managing director of O’Dell Rework Solutions (http://www.odellrework.co.uk/). PDR is a leading manufacturer of infra-red rework stations and O’Dell Rework Solutions market the stations in the UK and Ireland. The picture shows (from left to right) Jason O’Dell, Roger Gibbs, Anura Rathnayake, Professor Dias and Colin Cork.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago