- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 week ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 3 weeks ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 1 month ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 1 month ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: February 2014
The Advanced Textiles Research Group has been invited to exhibit at Spinexpo in Shanghai in March 2014. We will be showing our washable electronic textiles and other advanced technologies. http://www.spinexpo.com/shanghai/index.php
Anura Rathnayake has been busy preparing more illuminated yarn (picture) for another demonstrator of our technology for a major international company.