- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 2 days ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 6 days ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 week ago
- Carnivals are being celebrated this year in the Advanced Textiles Research Group. A project is underway to make a... fb.me/5QnODU89U 2 weeks ago
- Carnivals are being celebrated this year in the Advanced Textiles Research Group. A project is underway to make a... fb.me/6jbh4AhDE 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2014
The Advanced Textiles Research Group has been invited to exhibit at Spinexpo in Shanghai in March 2014. We will be showing our washable electronic textiles and other advanced technologies. http://www.spinexpo.com/shanghai/index.php
Anura Rathnayake has been busy preparing more illuminated yarn (picture) for another demonstrator of our technology for a major international company.