- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 6 days ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 1 week ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 3 weeks ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 1 month ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2014
The Advanced Textiles Research Group has been invited to exhibit at Spinexpo in Shanghai in March 2014. We will be showing our washable electronic textiles and other advanced technologies. http://www.spinexpo.com/shanghai/index.php Advertisements
Anura Rathnayake has been busy preparing more illuminated yarn (picture) for another demonstrator of our technology for a major international company.