Introducing Pasindu Lugoda. Pasindu has been awarded a VC’s Bursary from Nottingham Trent University to study for a PhD within the Advanced Textiles Research Group (ATRG). He obtained a BEng in Engineer in Electronic and Communication from the University of Nottingham Malaysia campus. Pasindu has previously worked at MAS Active Linea Intimo as a development engineer and joins ATRG to develop technologies for embedding semi-conductor sensors into yarns for medical applications.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago