David Browning, Head of MediCity, Dr. Roger Mahadeo, Senior Project Specialist at Olympus and Dr. Colin Cork of the Advanced Textiles Research Group are seen attending the Design for Health and Wellbeing Conference at Nottingham Trent University. The conference featured a number of distinguished speakers including Daniel P. Lockney of NASA.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago