Introducing Chris Ebbert, a new member of the Advanced Textiles Research Group. Chris is an industrial and transportation designer who has taught product design at universities in the UK, New Zealand, Germany, China and India. He worked as a product and transportation designer in the USA, Canada, Germany, France, and India before taking up teaching fulltime. Most notable products designed are various motorhomes in Germany, France, and England, as well as inline skates and sporting goods in the US, and household goods in India and the Middle East. His research specialty centers around transport.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago