Introducing Chris Ebbert, a new member of the Advanced Textiles Research Group. Chris is an industrial and transportation designer who has taught product design at universities in the UK, New Zealand, Germany, China and India. He worked as a product and transportation designer in the USA, Canada, Germany, France, and India before taking up teaching fulltime. Most notable products designed are various motorhomes in Germany, France, and England, as well as inline skates and sporting goods in the US, and household goods in India and the Middle East. His research specialty centers around transport.
- A lecture entitled: 'The emerging role of the smart textile designer: a field guide for BA(Hons) Textile Design... fb.me/1hYJsiXei 2 days ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group has had an exciting week. Elizabeth Fagen, the Managing director of Boots UK... fb.me/5JQL9bsTO 1 month ago
- The first Soft Textiles and Robotics workshop was held at King's College London on Friday. Dorothy Hardy... fb.me/8I2nNHUfe 1 month ago
- Professor Roger Kneebone visited recently to give some inspiring insights into the crossover between craft skills... fb.me/6f1iSoWOz 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm's cardiovascular simulation research was featured at an event called 'The... fb.me/5Z9WjzPIk 1 month ago