Introducing Chris Ebbert, a new member of the Advanced Textiles Research Group. Chris is an industrial and transportation designer who has taught product design at universities in the UK, New Zealand, Germany, China and India. He worked as a product and transportation designer in the USA, Canada, Germany, France, and India before taking up teaching fulltime. Most notable products designed are various motorhomes in Germany, France, and England, as well as inline skates and sporting goods in the US, and household goods in India and the Middle East. His research specialty centers around transport.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago