Introducing Chris Ebbert, a new member of the Advanced Textiles Research Group. Chris is an industrial and transportation designer who has taught product design at universities in the UK, New Zealand, Germany, China and India. He worked as a product and transportation designer in the USA, Canada, Germany, France, and India before taking up teaching fulltime. Most notable products designed are various motorhomes in Germany, France, and England, as well as inline skates and sporting goods in the US, and household goods in India and the Middle East. His research specialty centers around transport.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago