The ATRG is seeking to commercialise its technologies for embedding semi-conductor chips within yarns. Therefore, a representative of ATRG was at the Industrial Technologies 2014 conference and exhibition in Athens, Greece which was attended by industry leaders, academics and representatives from the EC.
- After presenting our research to 150 top UK surgeons in the main lecture theatre at Royal College of Surgeons in... fb.me/145DBRzIY 1 day ago
- Two job opportunities this week. This is the chance to help create a carnival costume containing the Advanced... fb.me/8F4cmxzxE 2 days ago
- A lecture entitled: 'The emerging role of the smart textile designer: a field guide for BA(Hons) Textile Design... fb.me/1hYJsiXei 6 days ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group has had an exciting week. Elizabeth Fagen, the Managing director of Boots UK... fb.me/5JQL9bsTO 1 month ago
- The first Soft Textiles and Robotics workshop was held at King's College London on Friday. Dorothy Hardy... fb.me/8I2nNHUfe 1 month ago