The ATRG is seeking to commercialise its technologies for embedding semi-conductor chips within yarns. Therefore, a representative of ATRG was at the Industrial Technologies 2014 conference and exhibition in Athens, Greece which was attended by industry leaders, academics and representatives from the EC.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago