Introducing Si Beales (pictured right with Professor Dias). Si has recently joined the Advanced Textiles Research Group and is the School of Art & Design’s Business Relationship Manager, working to develop relationships between industry and the school’s academic courses and research groups. Si combines this role with lecturing in Fashion Communication & Promotion. He has extensive experience in enterprise and entrepreneurship having founded and run two successful businesses, one in marketing and the other in fashion (winner of the 2007 UK Fashion Export Award). Si has worked with numerous brands including Burberry, Nike, Coca-Cola, Canon and B&W. He has also written for publications such as, Draper’s, BA Business Life and Vogue.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago