Introducing Si Beales (pictured right with Professor Dias). Si has recently joined the Advanced Textiles Research Group and is the School of Art & Design’s Business Relationship Manager, working to develop relationships between industry and the school’s academic courses and research groups. Si combines this role with lecturing in Fashion Communication & Promotion. He has extensive experience in enterprise and entrepreneurship having founded and run two successful businesses, one in marketing and the other in fashion (winner of the 2007 UK Fashion Export Award). Si has worked with numerous brands including Burberry, Nike, Coca-Cola, Canon and B&W. He has also written for publications such as, Draper’s, BA Business Life and Vogue.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago