Introducing Si Beales (pictured right with Professor Dias). Si has recently joined the Advanced Textiles Research Group and is the School of Art & Design’s Business Relationship Manager, working to develop relationships between industry and the school’s academic courses and research groups. Si combines this role with lecturing in Fashion Communication & Promotion. He has extensive experience in enterprise and entrepreneurship having founded and run two successful businesses, one in marketing and the other in fashion (winner of the 2007 UK Fashion Export Award). Si has worked with numerous brands including Burberry, Nike, Coca-Cola, Canon and B&W. He has also written for publications such as, Draper’s, BA Business Life and Vogue.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago