Introducing Si Beales (pictured right with Professor Dias). Si has recently joined the Advanced Textiles Research Group and is the School of Art & Design’s Business Relationship Manager, working to develop relationships between industry and the school’s academic courses and research groups. Si combines this role with lecturing in Fashion Communication & Promotion. He has extensive experience in enterprise and entrepreneurship having founded and run two successful businesses, one in marketing and the other in fashion (winner of the 2007 UK Fashion Export Award). Si has worked with numerous brands including Burberry, Nike, Coca-Cola, Canon and B&W. He has also written for publications such as, Draper’s, BA Business Life and Vogue.
- After presenting our research to 150 top UK surgeons in the main lecture theatre at Royal College of Surgeons in... fb.me/145DBRzIY 1 day ago
- Two job opportunities this week. This is the chance to help create a carnival costume containing the Advanced... fb.me/8F4cmxzxE 2 days ago
- A lecture entitled: 'The emerging role of the smart textile designer: a field guide for BA(Hons) Textile Design... fb.me/1hYJsiXei 6 days ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group has had an exciting week. Elizabeth Fagen, the Managing director of Boots UK... fb.me/5JQL9bsTO 1 month ago
- The first Soft Textiles and Robotics workshop was held at King's College London on Friday. Dorothy Hardy... fb.me/8I2nNHUfe 1 month ago