Some of the Advanced Textiles Research Group technologies were exhibited as part of the Future Factory stand at the Nottingham Trent University Showcase yesterday. Anura Rathnayake of ATRG is pictured with Siobhan Urquhart, one of our business support coordinators at NTU. The exhibits included the illuminated car seat, a stainless steel glove, spacer fabrics and textile heating elements.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago