Some of the Advanced Textiles Research Group technologies were exhibited as part of the Future Factory stand at the Nottingham Trent University Showcase yesterday. Anura Rathnayake of ATRG is pictured with Siobhan Urquhart, one of our business support coordinators at NTU. The exhibits included the illuminated car seat, a stainless steel glove, spacer fabrics and textile heating elements.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago