Some of the Advanced Textiles Research Group technologies were exhibited as part of the Future Factory stand at the Nottingham Trent University Showcase yesterday. Anura Rathnayake of ATRG is pictured with Siobhan Urquhart, one of our business support coordinators at NTU. The exhibits included the illuminated car seat, a stainless steel glove, spacer fabrics and textile heating elements.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago