Some of the Advanced Textiles Research Group technologies were exhibited as part of the Future Factory stand at the Nottingham Trent University Showcase yesterday. Anura Rathnayake of ATRG is pictured with Siobhan Urquhart, one of our business support coordinators at NTU. The exhibits included the illuminated car seat, a stainless steel glove, spacer fabrics and textile heating elements.
- Electronic yarns and prototype products were on show this week at the Advanced Textiles Research Group's stand... fb.me/4Uz808cbh 5 days ago
- Meet the Advanced Textiles Research Group and find out about their prototype products at next week's Wearable... fb.me/93JG0eGh5 1 week ago
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 5 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 5 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 5 months ago