Pasindu Lugoda is pictured working with the ATRG’s automatic pick and place device. As part of his PhD programme he has produced his first LED yarn, attended LabVIEW training programmes and started to develop an application to read and display data from a smart wadding that will be used for wound care.
- A lecture entitled: 'The emerging role of the smart textile designer: a field guide for BA(Hons) Textile Design... fb.me/1hYJsiXei 2 days ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group has had an exciting week. Elizabeth Fagen, the Managing director of Boots UK... fb.me/5JQL9bsTO 1 month ago
- The first Soft Textiles and Robotics workshop was held at King's College London on Friday. Dorothy Hardy... fb.me/8I2nNHUfe 1 month ago
- Professor Roger Kneebone visited recently to give some inspiring insights into the crossover between craft skills... fb.me/6f1iSoWOz 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm's cardiovascular simulation research was featured at an event called 'The... fb.me/5Z9WjzPIk 1 month ago