Yannis Anastasopoulos has also been presenting at the College PhD Conference (picture). He has demonstrated the applicability of the smart yarn concept and is automating procedures to make the integration of electronics into textile structures an industrial standard to produce useful, supportive and informative items for the modern interconnected society at reasonable prices.
- Vibration sensors within yarn could help to monitor hand-transmitted vibration, which can cause injury. A new... fb.me/8tZXEDH33 3 days ago
- A workshop to explore developments in electronic yarn was the event of last week, attracting 80 delegates.... fb.me/8a3sAs3p7 2 weeks ago
- Representatives from Burberry visited recently to discuss and see the Advanced Textiles Research Group's work. fb.me/1TmBmqqdF 1 month ago
- The BBC visited today to film for 'Made in the East Midlands' in the Advanced Textiles Research Group's lab.... fb.me/4HscSnxqW 1 month ago
- Guilford Textiles' Rachael Wickenden hosted a visit from members of the Advanced Textiles Research Group... fb.me/8tobyy5ez 1 month ago