Yannis Anastasopoulos has also been presenting at the College PhD Conference (picture). He has demonstrated the applicability of the smart yarn concept and is automating procedures to make the integration of electronics into textile structures an industrial standard to produce useful, supportive and informative items for the modern interconnected society at reasonable prices.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago