Yannis Anastasopoulos has also been presenting at the College PhD Conference (picture). He has demonstrated the applicability of the smart yarn concept and is automating procedures to make the integration of electronics into textile structures an industrial standard to produce useful, supportive and informative items for the modern interconnected society at reasonable prices.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago