Yannis Anastasopoulos has also been presenting at the College PhD Conference (picture). He has demonstrated the applicability of the smart yarn concept and is automating procedures to make the integration of electronics into textile structures an industrial standard to produce useful, supportive and informative items for the modern interconnected society at reasonable prices.
- Electronic yarns and prototype products were on show this week at the Advanced Textiles Research Group's stand... fb.me/4Uz808cbh 5 days ago
- Meet the Advanced Textiles Research Group and find out about their prototype products at next week's Wearable... fb.me/93JG0eGh5 1 week ago
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 5 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 5 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 5 months ago