Yannis Anastasopoulos has also been presenting at the College PhD Conference (picture). He has demonstrated the applicability of the smart yarn concept and is automating procedures to make the integration of electronics into textile structures an industrial standard to produce useful, supportive and informative items for the modern interconnected society at reasonable prices.
- A lecture entitled: 'The emerging role of the smart textile designer: a field guide for BA(Hons) Textile Design... fb.me/1hYJsiXei 2 days ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group has had an exciting week. Elizabeth Fagen, the Managing director of Boots UK... fb.me/5JQL9bsTO 1 month ago
- The first Soft Textiles and Robotics workshop was held at King's College London on Friday. Dorothy Hardy... fb.me/8I2nNHUfe 1 month ago
- Professor Roger Kneebone visited recently to give some inspiring insights into the crossover between craft skills... fb.me/6f1iSoWOz 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm's cardiovascular simulation research was featured at an event called 'The... fb.me/5Z9WjzPIk 1 month ago