ATRG was pleased to host a return visit by Dr. Rachel McQueen of the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada. Rachel is pictured with Professor Dias and Andrew Plant, Head of International Development at NTU. Rachel joined us to discuss student exchange schemes and the potential for collaborative research.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 3 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 3 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 3 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 4 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 4 months ago