Ekael Mbise and Professor Dias will be attending the 6th International Istanbul Conference on Future Technical Textiles in October. Ekael will presenting a poster entitled “Design and Manufacture of Heated Textiles”. The poster explains the creation of textile heating zones based on FabRoc yarn using patented Thermoknit technology.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago