ITMA is the world’s largest textile and garment machinery exhibition. The finalists for ITMA’s Future Materials Awards have just been announced and we are pleased to note that the Advanced Textiles Research Group at Nottingham Trent University has been named as finalists in both the ‘Best Innovation – Mobile Textiles’ and ‘Best Innovation -Textiles for Clothing’ categories.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago