ITMA is the world’s largest textile and garment machinery exhibition. The finalists for ITMA’s Future Materials Awards have just been announced and we are pleased to note that the Advanced Textiles Research Group at Nottingham Trent University has been named as finalists in both the ‘Best Innovation – Mobile Textiles’ and ‘Best Innovation -Textiles for Clothing’ categories.
- A lecture entitled: 'The emerging role of the smart textile designer: a field guide for BA(Hons) Textile Design... fb.me/1hYJsiXei 2 days ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group has had an exciting week. Elizabeth Fagen, the Managing director of Boots UK... fb.me/5JQL9bsTO 1 month ago
- The first Soft Textiles and Robotics workshop was held at King's College London on Friday. Dorothy Hardy... fb.me/8I2nNHUfe 1 month ago
- Professor Roger Kneebone visited recently to give some inspiring insights into the crossover between craft skills... fb.me/6f1iSoWOz 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm's cardiovascular simulation research was featured at an event called 'The... fb.me/5Z9WjzPIk 1 month ago