ITMA is the world’s largest textile and garment machinery exhibition. The finalists for ITMA’s Future Materials Awards have just been announced and we are pleased to note that the Advanced Textiles Research Group at Nottingham Trent University has been named as finalists in both the ‘Best Innovation – Mobile Textiles’ and ‘Best Innovation -Textiles for Clothing’ categories.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago