ITMA is the world’s largest textile and garment machinery exhibition. The finalists for ITMA’s Future Materials Awards have just been announced and we are pleased to note that the Advanced Textiles Research Group at Nottingham Trent University has been named as finalists in both the ‘Best Innovation – Mobile Textiles’ and ‘Best Innovation -Textiles for Clothing’ categories.
- Electronic yarns and prototype products were on show this week at the Advanced Textiles Research Group's stand... fb.me/4Uz808cbh 5 days ago
- Meet the Advanced Textiles Research Group and find out about their prototype products at next week's Wearable... fb.me/93JG0eGh5 1 week ago
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 5 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 5 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 5 months ago