ITMA is the world’s largest textile and garment machinery exhibition. The finalists for ITMA’s Future Materials Awards have just been announced and we are pleased to note that the Advanced Textiles Research Group at Nottingham Trent University has been named as finalists in both the ‘Best Innovation – Mobile Textiles’ and ‘Best Innovation -Textiles for Clothing’ categories.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago