Colin Cork of the Advanced Textiles Research Group is just back from the Wearable Technology UX conference in London. As the name suggests, the conference focussed on the design of the user experience (UX). Morten Just of Google is shown presenting on themes that included the need for micro-interactions with the new technology rather than complex interfaces.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 3 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 3 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 3 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 4 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 4 months ago