Colin Cork of the Advanced Textiles Research Group is just back from the Wearable Technology UX conference in London. As the name suggests, the conference focussed on the design of the user experience (UX). Morten Just of Google is shown presenting on themes that included the need for micro-interactions with the new technology rather than complex interfaces.
- Dr. Theodore Hughes-Riley recently presented at Biosensors 2018: giiconference.com/chi563236/ He was also an invited sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Members of the Functional Electronic Textiles project team were presenting at the DTIP 2018 conference in Rome this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Dorothy presented details of the Advanced Textiles Research Group's work on electronic yarns to the 2nd Digital Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- This beautiful red dress was made by Bonnie Binary and collaborators, using the Advanced Textiles Research Group's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group have just been at IDTechEx. Achala Satharasinghe and Theodore Hughes-Riley pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago