The Advanced Textiles Research Group was pleased to host a visit by Kelli Field-Darragh (Left), Director of Technology Strategy and Innovation at Nordstrom and Viv Bradshaw (Centre), RFID consulatant at Nordic+. Nordstrom is a major US fashion retailer and Nordic+ is a leading RFID solution provider.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago