Dilusha Rajapakse of the Advanced Textile Research Group has recently presented a paper at the “Transition: Re-thinking Textiles and Surfaces” Conference at the University of Huddersfield. The conference focused on the future of textiles within different industries and Dilusha presented the initial results of his experimental design research on smart colour changing textile surfaces.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 6 days ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 1 week ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 3 weeks ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 1 month ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 2 months ago