Dilusha Rajapakse of the Advanced Textile Research Group has recently presented a paper at the “Transition: Re-thinking Textiles and Surfaces” Conference at the University of Huddersfield. The conference focused on the future of textiles within different industries and Dilusha presented the initial results of his experimental design research on smart colour changing textile surfaces.
- Dr. Theodore Hughes-Riley recently presented at Biosensors 2018: giiconference.com/chi563236/ He was also an invited sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Members of the Functional Electronic Textiles project team were presenting at the DTIP 2018 conference in Rome this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Dorothy presented details of the Advanced Textiles Research Group's work on electronic yarns to the 2nd Digital Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- This beautiful red dress was made by Bonnie Binary and collaborators, using the Advanced Textiles Research Group's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group have just been at IDTechEx. Achala Satharasinghe and Theodore Hughes-Riley pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago