Spot the electronics! Pasindu Lugoda has created an electronic temperature sensing (ETS) yarn by incorporating a thermistor chip within the fibres. Due to the minute size of the chip (500x500x1000 micrometres) it cannot be seen by the naked eye. The ETS yarn could be produced for less than 1 US Dollar.
- Electronic yarns and prototype products were on show this week at the Advanced Textiles Research Group's stand... fb.me/4Uz808cbh 5 days ago
- Meet the Advanced Textiles Research Group and find out about their prototype products at next week's Wearable... fb.me/93JG0eGh5 1 week ago
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 5 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 5 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 5 months ago