Pasindu Lugoda has now incorporated wireless connectivity to his temperature sensing armband. The technology now provides remote temperature monitoring using Arduino bluesmirf to transmit a Bluetooth signal from the miniature sensors incorporated inside the yarn of the armband. Software has been designed to receive the Bluetooth signal from the armband and display the temperature at four different points on the arm.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 2 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 2 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 2 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 3 months ago