Pasindu Lugoda has now incorporated wireless connectivity to his temperature sensing armband. The technology now provides remote temperature monitoring using Arduino bluesmirf to transmit a Bluetooth signal from the miniature sensors incorporated inside the yarn of the armband. Software has been designed to receive the Bluetooth signal from the armband and display the temperature at four different points on the arm.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago