Pasindu Lugoda has now incorporated wireless connectivity to his temperature sensing armband. The technology now provides remote temperature monitoring using Arduino bluesmirf to transmit a Bluetooth signal from the miniature sensors incorporated inside the yarn of the armband. Software has been designed to receive the Bluetooth signal from the armband and display the temperature at four different points on the arm.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago