Pasindu Lugoda has now incorporated wireless connectivity to his temperature sensing armband. The technology now provides remote temperature monitoring using Arduino bluesmirf to transmit a Bluetooth signal from the miniature sensors incorporated inside the yarn of the armband. Software has been designed to receive the Bluetooth signal from the armband and display the temperature at four different points on the arm.
- After presenting our research to 150 top UK surgeons in the main lecture theatre at Royal College of Surgeons in... fb.me/145DBRzIY 1 day ago
- Two job opportunities this week. This is the chance to help create a carnival costume containing the Advanced... fb.me/8F4cmxzxE 2 days ago
- A lecture entitled: 'The emerging role of the smart textile designer: a field guide for BA(Hons) Textile Design... fb.me/1hYJsiXei 6 days ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group has had an exciting week. Elizabeth Fagen, the Managing director of Boots UK... fb.me/5JQL9bsTO 1 month ago
- The first Soft Textiles and Robotics workshop was held at King's College London on Friday. Dorothy Hardy... fb.me/8I2nNHUfe 1 month ago