Our colleague, Richard Arm, will be joining the Advanced Textiles Research Group to set up an exciting new flexural composites area. Silicone and other materials will be combined with textile fabrics to produce new hybrid structures for a range of applications that will include simulated tissues for training surgeons.
- After presenting our research to 150 top UK surgeons in the main lecture theatre at Royal College of Surgeons in... fb.me/145DBRzIY 1 day ago
- Two job opportunities this week. This is the chance to help create a carnival costume containing the Advanced... fb.me/8F4cmxzxE 2 days ago
- A lecture entitled: 'The emerging role of the smart textile designer: a field guide for BA(Hons) Textile Design... fb.me/1hYJsiXei 6 days ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group has had an exciting week. Elizabeth Fagen, the Managing director of Boots UK... fb.me/5JQL9bsTO 1 month ago
- The first Soft Textiles and Robotics workshop was held at King's College London on Friday. Dorothy Hardy... fb.me/8I2nNHUfe 1 month ago