Our colleague, Richard Arm, will be joining the Advanced Textiles Research Group to set up an exciting new flexural composites area. Silicone and other materials will be combined with textile fabrics to produce new hybrid structures for a range of applications that will include simulated tissues for training surgeons.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 6 days ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 1 week ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 3 weeks ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 1 month ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 2 months ago