Our colleague, Richard Arm, will be joining the Advanced Textiles Research Group to set up an exciting new flexural composites area. Silicone and other materials will be combined with textile fabrics to produce new hybrid structures for a range of applications that will include simulated tissues for training surgeons.
- Dr. Theodore Hughes-Riley recently presented at Biosensors 2018: giiconference.com/chi563236/ He was also an invited sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Members of the Functional Electronic Textiles project team were presenting at the DTIP 2018 conference in Rome this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Dorothy presented details of the Advanced Textiles Research Group's work on electronic yarns to the 2nd Digital Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- This beautiful red dress was made by Bonnie Binary and collaborators, using the Advanced Textiles Research Group's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group have just been at IDTechEx. Achala Satharasinghe and Theodore Hughes-Riley pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago