Anura Rathnayake has been working on our project funded by the Sustainable Society Network+ where we are fully embedded RFID devices into yarns for applications in recycling. The RFID tags in yarn form have now been incorporated into clothing ready for demonstrating the technology to people in the field.
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 6 days ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 3 weeks ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 4 weeks ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 1 month ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 month ago