Anura Rathnayake has been working on our project funded by the Sustainable Society Network+ where we are fully embedded RFID devices into yarns for applications in recycling. The RFID tags in yarn form have now been incorporated into clothing ready for demonstrating the technology to people in the field.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago