RFID consultant Vivian Bradshaw (centre) inspects our garments with fully integrated RFID tags. RFID tagging promises to be an important area for our technology. IDTechEx report that the total RFID market was worth $8.89 billion in 2014 and forecast that this will rise to $27.31 billion in 2024.
- Electronic yarns and prototype products were on show this week at the Advanced Textiles Research Group's stand... fb.me/4Uz808cbh 5 days ago
- Meet the Advanced Textiles Research Group and find out about their prototype products at next week's Wearable... fb.me/93JG0eGh5 1 week ago
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 5 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 5 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 5 months ago