The teams from Nottingham Trent University and the University of Southampton have met for the kink-off meeting of the new £2.8 million EPSRC project that aims to develop novel manufacturing methods for electronic textiles. The picture shows from left to right Professor Tilak Dias, Dr. Colin Cork, Professor Steve Beeby, Mr. Abiodun Komolafe, and Dr. Russel Torah.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 3 months ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 3 months ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 3 months ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 4 months ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 4 months ago