The RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) chips that we are introducing into yarns for our sustainability project are very small. Each one is only one millimetre wide with a thickness of 0.5 millimetres. One is shown next to a pound coin for comparison.
- Dr. Theodore Hughes-Riley recently presented at Biosensors 2018: giiconference.com/chi563236/ He was also an invited sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Members of the Functional Electronic Textiles project team were presenting at the DTIP 2018 conference in Rome this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Dorothy presented details of the Advanced Textiles Research Group's work on electronic yarns to the 2nd Digital Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- This beautiful red dress was made by Bonnie Binary and collaborators, using the Advanced Textiles Research Group's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group have just been at IDTechEx. Achala Satharasinghe and Theodore Hughes-Riley pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago