The RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) chips that we are introducing into yarns for our sustainability project are very small. Each one is only one millimetre wide with a thickness of 0.5 millimetres. One is shown next to a pound coin for comparison.
- A lecture entitled: 'The emerging role of the smart textile designer: a field guide for BA(Hons) Textile Design... fb.me/1hYJsiXei 2 days ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group has had an exciting week. Elizabeth Fagen, the Managing director of Boots UK... fb.me/5JQL9bsTO 1 month ago
- The first Soft Textiles and Robotics workshop was held at King's College London on Friday. Dorothy Hardy... fb.me/8I2nNHUfe 1 month ago
- Professor Roger Kneebone visited recently to give some inspiring insights into the crossover between craft skills... fb.me/6f1iSoWOz 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm's cardiovascular simulation research was featured at an event called 'The... fb.me/5Z9WjzPIk 1 month ago