The Advanced Textiles Research Group hosted a visit earlier today from Miles Warriner and Marc Vaughan of Barcode Warehouse and Andy O’Donnell of Red Ledge for a discussion on the exciting possibilities stemming from the use of fully embedded RFID devices in textile yarns and the resulting products in areas that include retail, fashion, medicine and safety.
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 3 days ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 1 month ago
- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 month ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 1 month ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 2 months ago