- Read about socks that measure foot temperature in 'A Study of Thermistor Performance within a Textile Structure'.... fb.me/ufbCRlng 1 week ago
- The Advanced Textiles Research Group's carnival costume was the runner up for Nottingham in yesterday's EMCCAN... fb.me/82XGsAXx3 3 weeks ago
- ATRG Research Fellow, Richard Arm, presented his work into improving educational trauma simulations at STAT 2017... fb.me/JmfXMSnv 1 month ago
- The revolution in 'smart fabrics' as shown by 'Invented in the East Midlands' featured electronic yarns and a... fb.me/8Jxlu4yir 1 month ago
- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Dr Colin Cork is retiring from NTU after four happy years working on the latest advances in textile technology. Colin (centre) is pictured with Professor Tilak Dias (left), other members of the Advanced Textiles Research Group and colleagues at the … Continue reading
Dr Colin Cork of ATRG is to contribute to a forthcoming book entitled “Advanced Fibrous Composite Materials for Ballistic Protection” by Woodhead publishing which is to be edited by Dr. Xiaogang Chen of the University of Manchester.