- Brian McCarthy from Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd visited today. Exciting possibilities from an organisation... fb.me/2aAB9gL4b 2 days ago
- Read all about the Advanced Textiles Research Group's electronically-functional yarns, in an article by Theodore... fb.me/27lBrFq2D 6 days ago
- TechXLR8 at London's Excel centre this week showed the range of developments that are happening in technology... fb.me/8fbaYphwm 1 week ago
- Carnivals are being celebrated this year in the Advanced Textiles Research Group. A project is underway to make a... fb.me/5QnODU89U 2 weeks ago
- Carnivals are being celebrated this year in the Advanced Textiles Research Group. A project is underway to make a... fb.me/6jbh4AhDE 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Dr Colin Cork is retiring from NTU after four happy years working on the latest advances in textile technology. Colin (centre) is pictured with Professor Tilak Dias (left), other members of the Advanced Textiles Research Group and colleagues at the … Continue reading
Dr Colin Cork of ATRG is to contribute to a forthcoming book entitled “Advanced Fibrous Composite Materials for Ballistic Protection” by Woodhead publishing which is to be edited by Dr. Xiaogang Chen of the University of Manchester.