- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 6 days ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 1 week ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 3 weeks ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 1 month ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Dr Colin Cork is retiring from NTU after four happy years working on the latest advances in textile technology. Colin (centre) is pictured with Professor Tilak Dias (left), other members of the Advanced Textiles Research Group and colleagues at the … Continue reading
Dr Colin Cork of ATRG is to contribute to a forthcoming book entitled “Advanced Fibrous Composite Materials for Ballistic Protection” by Woodhead publishing which is to be edited by Dr. Xiaogang Chen of the University of Manchester.