The Advanced Textile Research Group has recently expanded and moved into a new lab. On 1st September 2015 the group hosted a visit from Professor Edward Peck, the Nottingham Trent University Vice Chancellor, and Julie Pinches, the Acting Dean of School of Art & Design. Here they are discussing future plans and looking at a demonstration heated glove.
- It will soon be show time once again for the carnival costume made in the Advanced Textiles Research Group at... fb.me/z9IvHAgP 6 days ago
- Theodore Hughes-Riley and Tilak Dias have published details on their work on monitoring of hand-transmitted... fb.me/1Pbtd3ApO 1 week ago
- News about a new project to prevent hearing damage:... fb.me/2RGfCojB8 3 weeks ago
- Lord Earl Howe 7th and Richard Arm discussing the next chapter of ATRG research at NTU. 1 month ago
- Yesterday's Nottingham carnival featured the Advanced Textiles Research Group's dramatic carnival 'King' costume.... fb.me/8JjBMtpgp 2 months ago