RFID consultant Vivian Bradshaw (centre) inspects our garments with fully integrated RFID tags. RFID tagging promises to be an important area for our technology. IDTechEx report that the total RFID market was worth $8.89 billion in 2014 and forecast that this will rise to $27.31 billion in 2024.
- RFID consultant Vivian Bradshaw (centre) inspects our garments with fully integrated RFID tags. RFID tagging... fb.me/6rXQ2QGdH 14 hours ago
- CDE and Dstl have posted a video case study from the recent CDE Marketplace event that includes an interview with... fb.me/2KaAt95Ix 5 days ago
- Dr Colin Cork of the Advanced Textiles Research Group receives a plaque from Professor (Dr.) M.D. Teli for... fb.me/750mwoeBu 6 days ago
- Anura Rathnayake has been working on our project funded by the Sustainable Society Network+ where we are fully... fb.me/3x5xqqZYY 1 week ago
- Dr Colin Cork has just returned from the World Textile Congress in Bangkok, Thailand where he presented the... fb.me/3FnW5DmXH 1 week ago