Dr Colin Cork is retiring from NTU after four happy years working on the latest advances in textile technology. Colin (centre) is pictured with Professor Tilak Dias (left), other members of the Advanced Textiles Research Group and colleagues at the university.
- Anura Rathnayake and Ioannis Anastasopoulos were invited to attend the 7th MAST Defence Materials Forum (DMF) and... fb.me/3kbARAMqK 2 days ago
- You may have heard, NTU Advanced Textiles Research Group is expanding with a new Flexural Composites branch.... fb.me/4jofGiDZJ 1 week ago
- Dr Colin Cork is retiring from NTU after four happy years working on the latest advances in textile technology.... fb.me/3OKU3wmEN 2 weeks ago
- Dr Colin Cork of ATRG is to contribute to a forthcoming book entitled “Advanced Fibrous Composite Materials for... fb.me/3jR5DusZ2 2 weeks ago
- The Smart Fabrics & Wearable Technology Show will be taking place in San Francisco between the 11th and 13th May... fb.me/6oIzAchNE 2 weeks ago