Dr Colin Cork is retiring from NTU after four happy years working on the latest advances in textile technology. Colin (centre) is pictured with Professor Tilak Dias (left), other members of the Advanced Textiles Research Group and colleagues at the university.
- There you go !!! This is another prototype of temperature sensing sock integrated with micro thermistor yarns and... fb.me/2FvrtfMUq 6 days ago
- A prototype of temperature measuring mat was produced by Anura Rathnayake. The software was developed by Pasindu... fb.me/3NHCtSmBD 6 days ago
- The Advanced Textile Research Group exhibited prototypes and discussed product development at the 'Size Matters:... fb.me/6RrjNQT5f 1 week ago
- Safety overshoes in place, ready for a tour of the shop floor at IAC, Elmdon Trading Estate, during an Industrial... fb.me/3RFh7vly5 1 week ago
- A delegation from Stoll AG and Co. KG, Reutlingen, Germany recently visited the Advanced Textile Research Group,... fb.me/3rHEe65Tp 2 weeks ago