Dr Colin Cork is retiring from NTU after four happy years working on the latest advances in textile technology. Colin (centre) is pictured with Professor Tilak Dias (left), other members of the Advanced Textiles Research Group and colleagues at the university.
- Hi !!! You may have seen Google's announcement about their Project Jacquard, looking at conductive threads and... fb.me/7ADX2nK2t 4 weeks ago
- Anura Rathnayake and Ioannis Anastasopoulos were invited to attend the 7th MAST Defence Materials Forum (DMF) and... fb.me/3kbARAMqK 1 month ago
- You may have heard, NTU Advanced Textiles Research Group is expanding with a new Flexural Composites branch.... fb.me/4jofGiDZJ 1 month ago
- Dr Colin Cork is retiring from NTU after four happy years working on the latest advances in textile technology.... fb.me/3OKU3wmEN 1 month ago
- Dr Colin Cork of ATRG is to contribute to a forthcoming book entitled “Advanced Fibrous Composite Materials for... fb.me/3jR5DusZ2 1 month ago