Dr Colin Cork is retiring from NTU after four happy years working on the latest advances in textile technology. Colin (centre) is pictured with Professor Tilak Dias (left), other members of the Advanced Textiles Research Group and colleagues at the university.
- Dr. Dorothy Hardy has joined the advanced textiles research group to work on a project finding novel... fb.me/4cP1k14j2 3 days ago
- store.elsevier.com/Electronic-Tex… fb.me/3cwiyj4zx 2 weeks ago
- An article about RFID Yarn which was developed by advanced textiles research group of NTU, was released by Rian... fb.me/7tQ8AJSwY 3 weeks ago
- Hi !!! You may have seen Google's announcement about their Project Jacquard, looking at conductive threads and... fb.me/7ADX2nK2t 1 month ago
- Anura Rathnayake and Ioannis Anastasopoulos were invited to attend the 7th MAST Defence Materials Forum (DMF) and... fb.me/3kbARAMqK 2 months ago